Rogers, AR Real Estate
The city of Rogers is the home of The Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion, the Arkansas Public Theatre, a beautiful historic Downtown, the Daisy Airgun Museum, the Pinnacle Hills Promenade outdoor shopping mall, War Eagle Mill & Cavern, several marinas, and access to Beaver Lake. Established in 1881, the city of Rogers was named for the vice-president and general manager of the St. Louis and San Francisco Railway (Frisco), Captain Charles Warrington Rogers.
Rogers boasts fourteen neighborhood parks, an aquatic center, a splash park, multiple golf courses, a skateboard park, the Rogers Activity Center, twenty-six athletic fields, and a biking/hiking trail system.
Check out the current Rogers listings here:
- (TIP: use our search criteria to refine your results)
- Rogers Public Schools: https://www.rogersschools.net/
- Rogers Official Website: https://www.rogersar.gov/
- Explore Northwest Arkansas (Rogers): https://northwestarkansas.org/destinations/rogers/
- Pinnacle Hills Promenade: https://www.pinnaclehillspromenade.com/en.html
- Walmart AMP: https://waltonartscenter.org/amp/
- Arkansas Public Theatre: https://www.arkansaspublictheatre.org/
- Daisy Airgun Museum: https://www.daisymuseum.com/